It’s been a while since I have done this, but I want to write a few things I am thankful for:
1. God for creating beautiful, warm sunny days!
2. Carrots and BBQ sauce (yes, it’s odd, but try it and you might like it!)
3. Panera bread – I had an awesome lunch which included sitting outside in the sun, eating carrots with BBQ sauce and a wonderful Italian sandwich on rye bread from Panera.
4. A healthy body that can be active and support me in all my athletic adventures.
5. My car, although it’s not pretty, it gets me where I need to go reliably and in a timely manner.
6. My awesome husband, who washes the dishes just before I get home so I don’t have to always be cleaning or something after work. Of course he is great for more reasons that this, but right now, this is at the top of the list.
7. The internet and how I’m able to connect with my family, friends and random people on social media who motivate me to be healthy and creative.
8. Texas Grapefruit season – I’ve eaten a huge grapefruit everyday for at least three weeks, I wish it would never end!!
9. San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo Horse Committee – they let me volunteer on the committee and I finally get to be around horse people, smell like horses and throw some hay bales around. I also got to meet some PRCA rodeo contestants and had to hold back my first instinct to act like a 13-year-old girl seeing Justin Bieber.