I’ve missed several days of this. So I’ll just write a few quick things that I am thankful for.
1. Having an abundance of food to eat at any time I please.
2. Having a reliable car that has heat, A/C and a radio.
3. Christian radio stations (especially the bilingual and all teaching ones I love to listen to on my way to work)
4. A home that is warm and a comfy bed. I see a guy sleeping at the bus station in the morning on my drive to work and each day, it makes me so thankful for our home. It also makes me want to buy/give him some warm breakfast and coffee, but I haven’t done it yet.
5. Freedom of religion, to worship God, to meet with other believers, to read my bible & pray in public, to share my faith openly with others(when I am bold enough to do so).